San Diego Drives Scraping Inventory Alert:
We use advanced technology to import your inventory and provide a direct click back to your vehicle detail pages. We will only import data that is publicly available. We will not collect, store or distribute Personally Identifiable Information. All vehicle and company information will be displayed exactly as it appears on your website. Your inventory availability is updated once daily Monday through Friday. If you choose not to utilize our smart import technology, we can process a data feed. Additional cost may be necessary to interpret and import your data feed. If you chose neither alternative, we will remove your inventory at your request. Inventory subject to change or sell at any moment in real time. See Dealer for all final pricing and inventory.
Terms and Conditions for San Diego Drives Local Auction:
When bidding on an item on our Site, you agree that (a) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid, (b) a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer’s serious expression of interest in buying the seller's item, and your bid or offer, even if it is the winning bid or offer, does not create a formal purchase and sale contract between the buyer and the seller, and (c) we do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to you. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that:
• The San Diego Drives Auctions are “AS IS Auctions.” You will have read and understood the listing description before you bid (including what is for sale and the seller’s terms of the sale). It is your responsibility to review and judge vehicle condition before bidding.
• You can only bid if you really intend to buy the item, even though you are making a non-binding bid. Although bids are considered non-binding, this type of bid still means that you intend to buy the item. However, completing the purchase may depend on things like inspections and financing. We do not guarantee the completion of the purchase and sale transaction, and we do not require parties to complete a purchase and sale transaction. However, we require sellers and buyers to act in good faith.
• You cannot bid on your own item. If you know the seller, you cannot bid on the item with the intent to increase its price or desirability artificially. This is against the law in many places.
• If you are the winning bidder of more than listing, you should act in good faith with respect to all the items you have won, even if they are the same or similar.
• You can only retract a bid if the seller significantly changed the description of the item, or if you accidentally bid the wrong amount, provided this is done promptly. Our Customer Support Department is available at 619-674-7652 or email@example.com to address any concerns you may have regarding the San Diego Drives Auction process. When bidding, always double-check that you've entered the correct amount.
Each Auction event is considered a “Closed Auction Event,” meaning the bidding side of the auction is NOT open to the public. Bidding is only available to NCDA members. NCDA members MUST BE REGISTERED IN ADVANCE TO BID. Go to www.dealer.sandiegodrives.com to register. If help is needed or rush approval, call 619-674-7652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and customer service will walk you through the process.
How to bid? Log in to dealer.sandiegodrives.com, choose “View All” of vehicles, to see a full list.
How will you know if you won the bid? Since this is a silent auction, a seller cannot see the winning bid, and a bidder cannot see which of their bids won, until the end of the auction. Bidders will be sent an email no later than three (3) hours after the event ends notifying you of your winning bids. You can also login to dealers.sandiegodrives.com to see which cars you won. You can even print out an invoice from the Site, see which cars you need to pick up, etc.
How to pay? The winning bidder must arrange payment directly with the seller, and Union-Tribune will assess the standard transaction fee to the winning bidder. See www.dealer.sandiegodrives.com for fee information.
How soon can you pick up your car? After the seller and the buyer confirm to each other that the sale is confirmed, the buyer will arrange time and schedule to pick up the vehicle. This is the responsibility of the buyer.
If you are the winning bidder in a San Diego Drives Auction, must you accept possession at the final bid level? It is at your sole discretion as the buyer whether to accept possession at the final bid level or not. Just as it is at the seller’s discretion, whether they will accept the final bid. The final bid is not binding and either party can decline the offer at any time. If a deal is not consummated with the winning bidder (Dealership 1), seller has the option to decline, and select the next winning bidder (Dealership 2).